Monday, June 23, 2008

Casa Bianca Pizza Pie

1650 Colorado Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90041
(323) 256-9617

Casa Bianca Pizza Pie

Category: Pizza
Neighborhood: Eagle Rock

2 star rating
11/11/2007
This is about the most over rated pizza I've ever eaten! We had a reservation for 12 and it still took over an hour of waiting. I booked this place based on J Gold's review and expected more, much more. It was about the only time I've ever NOT liked the way the crust tasted. Maybe I'm missing something, but the crust just didn't taste good to me and our group ordered 4 pizzas and I tried them all. I will say the smoked eggplant and sausage and onion pizza was decent because of the toppings and if I had liked the crust, I'd give the place about 3-4 stars as the wait is crazy. They need to get a better handle on their scheduling.

Fortunately, we brought several bottles to share and that took my mind off the pizza and the long wait and we all managed to have a good time as our group of foodies www.LAfoodies.org are a fun loving, jovial group of people.

To be honest, I'd rather get a Papa John pizza or even Dominoes, although I'm boycotting Dominoes for other reasons which I'm going to give them a very harsh review separately from this one.

The garlic bread was very good, but that's hard to mess up. I would not make this a destination restaurant but if someone asked me to go here, I'd first try to convince them that we should go elsewhere, hence only 2 stars.

No comments: