Monday, June 23, 2008

Santouka Ramen

3760 S Centinela Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90066
(310) 391-1101

Santouka Ramen

Category: Japanese

5 star rating
11/11/2007
What's up? Am I the only one that has tried the Spicy Miso Ramen? The ramen my GF got was tasty, but I cannot remember which one it was... But the Spicy Miso is unforgettable. So people, if you like your food with a little heat, you gotta get the spicy miso ramen. I got the spicy miso ramen despite the objections of my GF to get the regular miso ramen. It was EXCELLENT! We got a side order of roast pork which was good and the ramen was cooked to perfection, the cost reasonable and the flavor was delicious! I haven't been to many ramen houses excepting Orochon for their super hot bowl of ramen which I could eat, but not in under 30 minutes to make the wall of flame. I ordered the hottest Orochon ramen and while I could eat it, it was too spicy to be able to taste the food.

I highly recommend Santouka. Their ramen is better than what I can make so it must be excellent.

No comments: