Monday, June 23, 2008

Father's Office - Best Burger You Can Buy?

1018 Montana Ave
Santa Monica, CA 90403
(310) 393-2337

Father's Office

Categories: Bars, Burgers
Neighborhood: Santa Monica

5 star rating
11/11/2007
Okay, I'm giving this place 5 stars reluctantly. I thought the burger was about the best I've had at a restaurant, but I think my burgers are better. However, I loved the sweet potato fries so that made the 5th star. I had the burger, one beer and 1/2 order of the fries and with tip it came to $22.00. It's in a very hip location right on Montana in S.M. so rents are sky high.

This was the first time I've ever spent anywhere near that kind of money for a burger. I should knock it back down a star cause I think it's a little pricey, but I admit it is delicious, so my 5 star rating will stand.

We got there before it opened so no problem getting a table or service.

No comments: