Monday, June 23, 2008

K & L Wine Merchants

1400 Vine St
Hollywood, CA 90028
(323) 464-9463

K & L Wine Merchants

Category: Beer, Wine & Spirits
Neighborhood: Hollywood

5 star rating
01/04/2008
Love K&L Wine Merchants. Great wine selection, very good Scotch and Tequila selections as well as sakes too! I also attended the sake tasting and a few others as well. The Thursday night tasting are only $10 and members of my www.LAfoodies.org group get 50% off on the tastings as well. Such a deal! Super knowledgeable staff makes it a joy to shop here even though I am not a big wino. But I do kinda drool when I peruse the Scotch selections.

Saturday 1/12/08 from 2-5pm they have a Port and Sherry tasting which I think costs more on Saturday, not sure but I'm definitely going to check it out.

No comments: